November...

Ok so it's November, officially the time of year when I start to think about what next year might hold the possibilities for travel and growth. This year though I have just felt old and unsettled. This is not a good look! I can feel myself wanting to start making lists of things I want to do before I am 30 and wondering whether what I think I want to do with my life is really very sensible or sustainable or even what I really want to be doing at all! Shucks I hate it. O have the urge to cut all my hair off again, but I made a vow to myself not to cut it again until I get married ... I also want some colour and creativity but it'll look naff in my BIG hair so I think thats a no go too..... so I have to be content with eating as little as possible and doing as much exercise as possible to see a significant enough change in myself to warrant getting rid of my new year refreshment anxiety. Ha! I say Ha! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself!