It's spring time!!... more or less....well for today anyway

Looking at this blog again reminded me of my sweetheart pink jumper I am wearing in the pic of me on the front page. Which in turn reminded me of the absolute horror I experienced when I went digging through my winter pieces last autumn and discovered it had been eaten by moths!!!! (I hate moths, all moths are evil)

Anyway, as you can tell I am SO over it now and am looking forward to doing the spring clean of the 'ol wardrobe. It's time to clear out the old and make space for the new! Or in my case just make space for what is already in there....

What I am defo looking forward to though is getting back on the Sunday Market selling wagon again! It is a great little way to make some extra moolah and actually quite an enjoyable Sunday activity, especially when the weather is good!

So watch this space for some selling adventures coming this way oh so very soon.

Be Spring Savvy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself!